Christmas in July ; Festive Gifting- Savoury
Time & Location
About the Event
CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!
So Decemer is hectic, right?
Want to get a jumpstart on what you might be gifting when the festive season hits or are just wanting to get in the festive spirit a little bit early...?
You don't even have to be in it for the Christmas spirit because in this workshop you will learn some valuable culinary skills that will last a lifetime & will be useful beyond just festive giving!
CLASS SCHEDULED: Saturday 3rd July @ 1pm
During this workshop, you will create several edible savoury items that are tried & true crowd favourites!
We will discover & create the following items;
- Pear Relish; a surprising sweet & spicy pairing that is divine with cold cuts and aged cheese!
- BBQ Spice Rub ; Smokey flavours perfect for pork or beef.
- Vic's "Secret Recipe" Worcestershire Sauce; You'll never buy store-bought again!
- Infused citrus/herb salt ; perfect for curing trout or salmon, sprinkling over meats or seasoning roasted vegetables.
- Black Garlic Artisan Butter made from scratch; there's nothing creamier than freshly made butter, plus learn the insider secret to making your OWN black garlic!
- Zucchini Mustard Pickles ; Classic to go on charcuterie boards, in burgers or just a fab stand alone snack!
Throughout the class, you will be supported with step-by-step demonstrations and will receive a booklet of all the information learned during class including all recipes carried out on the day, tips & tricks and more!
Upon completion, you will take home your fabulous creations - we even package them up to look absolutely gorgeous, ready for gifting...or for proudly using in your own kitchen!
All materials and ingredients are provided for the class, including all premium packaging & jars - perfect for your bespoke gifts.
This clas will run for approximately 2.5 - 3 hrs.
Feel free to contact us for any queries you may have firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our cancellation policy below;
- Festive Gifting - Savoury$149$1490$0