Cupcake Decorating - Christmas! 9.00AM
Time & Location
About the Event
SCHOOL HOLIDAY SPECIAL EVENT: CHRISTMAS CUPCAKE DECORATING
A fun workshop with festively themed cupcakes, decorated by you and your children!
Want to enjoy some time with your children, create memories and gorgeously decorated cupcakes... without the hassle and mess of doing it at home?!
Join Evolved Wellbeing for a Cupcake Decorating class on Tuesday 22nd December at 9am.
In this class each participant will;
- Decorate 3 cupcakes (pre baked & cooled that morning for your convenience) in differnt styles such as Christmas tree, "Plum"pudding, Christmas lights, snowflake, Santa's hat and Rudolph the Reindeer.
- Learn by demonstration icing & piping techniques to make amazing cupcakes.
- Have all frosting/icing ready to use for efficiency; This class runs for approximately 1 hour but can be as short as you need it to be, once you've finished your decorating you are free to go (this can be handy if you have little children who may want a shorter experience!)
- Each Adult participant will receive an information folder detailing the recipes for cupcakes, frosting and tips & tricks for decorating at home.
- Once you are finished.... you leave & we will handle the clean up!!!
We welcome all ages to this class. This is a companion class where adults attend with children to participate together. It is a fun and introductory decorating class.
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. It is the responsibility of the participating adult to supervise their children for the duration of the class.
If you require futher information, please email us at email@example.com
The ticket configurations are as follows:
Adult + 1 Child ; Recipe & information folder, Total 6 cupcakes for decorating (3 per person)
+ Extra Child ; Add on to Adult + 1 Child ticket, for bringing an additional child. Total 3 cupcakes for decorating
This class contains the use of gluten, dairy & eggs. With sufficient notice & by arrangement only, we can cater for gluten intolerant (cupcakes and icing can be made gluten free - some decorating items may not be gluten free)
See here for our policies HERE