Cupcake Decorating - Pipe a posy! Tuesday 6th October
Time & Location
About the Event
SCHOOL HOLIDAY SPECIAL EVENT: CUPCAKE DECORATING
Stuck on exciting activities for the school holidays?
Want to enjoy some time with your children, create memories and gorgeously decorated cupcakes... without the hassle and mess of doing it at home?!
Join Evolved Wellbeing for a Cupcake Decorating class on Tuesday 6th October 10am.
In this class each participant will;
- Decorate 3 vanilla cupcakes (pre baked & cooled that morning for your convenience) with specialised piping tips used to create an assortment of flowers.
- Learn by demonstration icing & piping techniques to enhance your posy.
- Have all frosting/icing ready to use for efficiency; This class runs for approximately 1 hour but can be as short as you need it to be, once you've finished your posy you are free to go (this can be handy if you have little children who may want a shorter experience!)
- Package your posy of cupcake flowers in tissue paper, all ready to take home or gift to someone special! (If you are participating with others, you can combine your cupcakes to create an amazing bouquet!)
- Each Adult participant will receive an information folder detailing the recipes for cupcakes, frosting and tips & tricks for decorating at home.
- Once you are finished.... you leave & we will handle the clean up!!!
We welcome all ages to this class. This is a companion class where adults attend with children to participate together.
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. It is the responsibility of the participating adult to supervise their children for the duration of the class.
If you require futher information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ticket configurations are as follows:
Adult + 1 Child ; Recipe & information folder, Total 6 cupcakes for decorating (3 per person), equipment for packaging your cupcakes into a posy.
+ Extra Child ; Add on to Adult + 1 Child ticket, for bringing an additional child. Total 3 cupcakes for decorating, equipment for packaging your cupcakes into a posy.
This class contains the use of gluten, dairy & eggs. With sufficient notice & by arrangement only, we can cater for gluten intolerant (cupcakes and icing can be made gluten free)
See here for our policies HERE
- ADULT + 1 CHILD$45$450$0
- + 1 ADDITIONAL CHILD$15$150$0