Festive Gifting- Savoury 13th DEC
Time & Location
About the Event
Take the hassle out of Christmas Gifting & learn some valuable culinary skills that will last a lifetime!
Special Event - Christmas workshops
CLASS SCHEDULED: Sunday 13th December @ 9am
During this workshop, you will create several edible savoury items that are tried & true crowd favourites!
We will discover & create the following items;
- Local Strawberry Relish; a surprising sweet & spicy pairing that is divine with Christmas Ham and aged cheese!
- BBQ Spice Rub ; Smokey flavours perfect for pork or beef.
- Vic's "Secret Recipe" Worcestershire Sauce; You'll never buy store-bought again!
- Infused citrus/herb salt ; perfect for curing trout or salmon, sprinkling over meats or seasoning roasted vegetables.
- Black Garlic Artisan Butter made from scratch; there's nothing creamier than freshly made butter, plus learn the insider secret to making your OWN black garlic!
- Zucchini Mustard Pickles ; Classic to go on charcuterie boards, in burgers or just a fab stand alone snack!
Throughout the class, you will be supported with step-by-step demonstrations and will receive a booklet of all the information learned during class including all recipes carried out on the day, tips & tricks and more!
Upon completion, you will take home your fabulous creations - ready to gift for Christmas!
All materials and ingredients are provided for the class, including all premium packaging & jars - perfect for your bespoke Christmas gifts.
Feel free to contact us for any queries you may have firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our cancellation policy below;