Easter Cupcake Decorating
Time & Location
About the Event
SCHOOL HOLIDAY SPECIAL EVENT: EASTER CUPCAKE DECORATING
Stuck on exciting activities for the school holidays?
Want to enjoy some time with your children, create memories and gorgeously decorated cupcakes... without the hassle and mess of doing it at home?!
Join Evolved Wellbeing for an Easter themed Cupcake Decorating class on Saturday 3rd April @ 9am.
In this class each participant will;
- Decorate 3 vanilla cupcakes (pre baked & cooled that morning for your convenience) in the Easter theme - think bunnies, chicks, flowers etc.
- Learn by demonstration icing & piping techniques to enhance your creations. There will be examples of finished cupcakes but there is no limit to what you might create!
- Have all frosting/icing ready to use for efficiency; This class runs for approximately 1 hour but can be as short as you need it to be, once you've finished your cupcakes you are free to go (this can be handy if you have little children who may want a shorter experience!)
- Take your beautiful Easter cupcakes home to share with friends & family!
- Each Adult participant will receive an information folder detailing the recipes for cupcakes, frosting and tips & tricks for decorating at home.
- Once you are finished.... you leave & we will handle the clean up!!!
We welcome all ages to this class. This is a companion class where adults attend with children to participate together.
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. It is the responsibility of the participating adult to supervise their children for the duration of the class.
If you require further information, please email us at email@example.com
The ticket configurations are as follows:
Adult + 1 Child ; Allows 1 adult & 1 child. Recipe & information folder, Total 6 cupcakes for decorating (3 per person)
+ Extra Child ; Add on to Adult + 1 Child ticket, for bringing an additional child. Total 3 cupcakes for decorating.
This class contains the use of gluten, dairy & eggs. With sufficient notice & by arrangement only, we can cater for gluten intolerant (cupcakes and icing can be made gluten free)
See here for our policies HERE